Franz-Mayer-Strasse 1, 93053 Regensburg
Phone +49 941 85099790
For the use of the website, the delivery of goods or the provision of services, we collect various types of data, which are partly provided by you as a user and partly required for the use of the website or through the use of the website. Personal data is individual information about personal or material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such. Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, payment details and IP address. Any transfer or other transfer of your personal data to third parties only takes place if the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of contract execution (for example, for the processing of payments or the delivery of goods via parcel service) or you have expressly consented. Any other use of the information as well as automated decision-making does not take place.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
For the use of our website and other services offered (eg contact form, registration, online store) the following data protection principles apply:
1. We protect your personal data by taking all sensible and necessary technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. Our website and other services offered for this purpose therefore use appropriate encryption mechanisms for the provision of the content and during the input and transmission of data. When communicating by e-mail, we also recommend the use of encryption for confidential information.
3. A transfer of your personal data to third parties is only
- if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
- if the disclosure is required for the fulfillment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR;
- if we are legally obliged to disclose the data i.S.d. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 c) GDPR;
- if the disclosure of the data in the public interest i.S.d. Art. 6 para. 1 e) GDPR lies or;
- if the disclosure of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR is necessary for the protection of our legitimate
- interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests predominate in the protection of your data.
4. When you send us e-mail messages or other communications, in particular comments, or enter them directly on the website, we will keep such messages to process the inquiry, respond to questions and improve the website, products and services. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
5. If you provide feedback (for example on the website), we may use and disclose this feedback for any purpose, as long as we do not provide your personal information, ie publish it anonymously or pseudonymously. The collection of the data contained in such feedback and the handling of all personal data contained therein are in accordance with the above data protection principles.
6. You have the right at any time to inquire about the data collected about your person free of charge. You also have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future and to demand correction or deletion of the data stored by us.
In particular, you have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. In detail, they have the following data subject rights:
a) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR regarding the processing of your personal data by us for processing purpose, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or Objection to the processing, the right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable, information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if necessary, information about guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for transmission to a third country or international organization;
b) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
c) Right to erasure of stored personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR, if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a given consent was revoked and there is no other legal basis, if an objection to the processing has been filed and the data can no longer be processed pursuant to Article 21 (1) or (2) GDPR, if the data has been processed unlawfully, if the deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or if the data relating to offered information society services pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR. This shall not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
d) Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, if you deny the correctness of the data (and for the duration, which is necessary for a verification of the correctness), if the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and instead the restriction if you no longer need the data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
e) Right of objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR (if the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweighs your interests, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims ).
f) Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, i. to receive the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or for transmission to another person in charge;
g) Right to revoke consent granted at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. The revocation has the consequence that we are not allowed to carry out the data processing for the future from the time of the revocation.
h) Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The right of appeal applies without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
i) The address of our supervisory authority is
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach
j) For information and revocation, as well as for notification of a request for deletion, please contact the data protection officer under the contact details listed in point 2, who will then provide the information without delay or confirm the execution of your request for cancellation. Any deletion you request will then be subject to statutory retention requirements. Insofar as deletion can not be completed due to statutory retention obligations, we limit the processing and inform you accordingly.
a) On our website you have the possibility to send us a message with your request encrypted via the form “contact” or to contact us via the contact details stated on the website. So you can, for example, Ask questions about our company, our products or our services.
b) In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and your e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally, the phone number for a callback can be specified.
This requested information enables us to comprehensively address your concerns. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly voluntary.
c) The personal data transmitted to us from your o.g. Information as well as the time of the contact are used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide us with the contacting – in particular the processing of your request. The information you provide will be used solely to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. If there are no statutory storage requirements, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
d) The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your information to process or respond to your message.
8. Data collected directly from the website:
a) In the case of purely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
- IP address (saved shortened for privacy reasons)
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser name and version, language setting
- Operating system and its version
Cookies can be used in the following ways:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This opens up the possibility to either accept or reject a cookie. The collected and analyzed data is used to improve services and the website, to personalize the web experience and to enable easy logging in to permanently set log-in cookies.
d) We may use third-party services in the evaluation of cookies in order to assess the efficiency of the website and services and to determine how visitors use the website and / or the services and, where appropriate, to provide a personalized user experience. The website may use web beacons (pixels) and cookies provided by third parties for this purpose. Information that the provider collects includes pages visited, navigation patterns, and similar data. This data enables us to find out which product information is most interesting to users, and which offerings users like the most. Furthermore, we do not rule out that we may submit anonymised usage data for market research purposes. Although third parties may log the data from our website on our behalf, we have control over how that information may be used or may not be used. Although the cookie itself does not contain any personal data, if you provide personal data when you visit the website and do not delete the cookie from your browser after providing this data, the provider will record the non-personal data stored in the cookie (such as the number visits to the provider) and stores and processes these anonymously.